TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Publisher: Represents the entity that publishes the content provided by the Artist directly into the DSP's with the Artist consent and approval.
1.2 Artist: Represents the individual that creates, uploads and manages all intellectual material provided to the Publisher.
1.3 DSP: (Digital Service Providers): Entities where the content and metadata is delivered for user consumption and monetization, (digital music stores).
1.4 Metadata: Refers to all the data registered into the content, provided by the Artist itself.
1.5 Copyright holder: Refers to the individual (Artist) or party (Label) that owns the master of the recordings.
2. LICENSE TERMS
AGREEMENT made and entered into this herein below date, By and between Young Boss Records Music LTD.
(hereinafter referred to as the "Publisher") and [Artist Legal Name] (hereinafter referred to as the "Artist").
The Publisher and Artist agrees as follows concerning the musical composition(s) uploaded to the platform Young Boss Distribution now referred as the "Recordings" under the Artist’s stage name: [Artist]
Upon the timely occurrence and performance of all material events and obligations required to produce the Album or Single, Artist shall grant to the Publisher the exclusive license to use the name [Artist], and the Artist's photographic image, in the promotion and distribution of the Release.
For good and valuable consideration by each of the parties hereto given to the other, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, and in consideration of the promises and covenants hereinafter contained, IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOW: We Wont Give any Refund if your Store link doesnt work on your location: The Refunds are only Legible if the release never got into the stores or The Links Didnt work.
Any Label that Apply’s to us are responsible for any action of there on label that includes music delivery.
3. DISTRIBUTION PROCESS AND METADATA
1. Distribution process will take between 10-15 days solely depending on DSP's ingestion time.
2. Publisher will let the Artist know about the distribution status using the following status labels:
a) In-review: Release has been received by Publisher staff and is being currently reviewed and scanned.
b) In-process: Release has been accepted and it has been sent to the correspondent DSP's. From here Publisher will depend on any DSP ingestion time, Publisher will not take any responsibilities if release suffers any delay. Publisher will follow with supply chain to resolve the delay.
c) Published: Release has been published in all/some DSP's. Some DSP's may publish the release after release date chosen by the artist. Publisher will not take any responsibilities if release suffers any delay. Publisher will follow with supply chain to resolve the delay.
d) Reopen: If release is found with any problem by the Distribution department, it will be reopened. Reasons will be delivered to the artist via email or inside the platform section "My Music". Delivery time will be reset if reopen status is applied to the respective release, meaning it could NOT be delivered as of the original chosen release date by the Artist.
e) Rejected: If release is found with any problem by Distribution department, remarking copyright, plagiarism or low quality it will be rejected. Meaning reopen status will NOT be issued. Artist will receive one (1) strike for each rejected submission, if Artist receives a total of three (3) strikes, Publisher will be entitled to fully ban the Artist and delete all of the Artist's information.
3. Custom Covers can and may be replaced automatically by Publisher staff members to continue with the delivery process only if custom cover does not comply with DSP's guidelines.
a) Artist can and will be entitled to replace an accepted custom cover, only if it complies with the DSP's guidelines.
b) Artist will not be charged any fee to replace an accepted custom cover after the release has been submitted or published with a generic Publisher's cover.
c) If a custom cover is successfully delivered and published to the DSP, custom cover will NOT be entitled to be replaced. If artist requests a replacement it will incur into an operational fee of ($4.99 USD) per release to replace the custom cover.
4. Adding metadata during delivery process into Tier 1, collaborators, will not incur into any kind of fee to the Artist.
5. Changes to any kind of metadata after being successfully published: Tier 1 thru Tier 2 will incur into the following operational fees:
a)Tier 1: Copyright holder name, track name, explicit content, track version and collaborators (Producers, songwriters, composers etc.) fee will be of ($4.99USD) per release.
b)Tier 2: Artist name, audio file and release name fee will be of ($9.99USD) per release.
4. ARTIST RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The Artist warrant, represent and undertake to us that:
(a) The Recordings mentioned on this Agreement are the Artist original work and the Artist own the entire right, title and interest in and to the recordings and/or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and exploit, and to authorize us to use and exploit the Recordings (including without limitation, all necessary rights in respect of the underlying musical compositions embodied in the Recordings) in the manner contemplated by these Terms.
(b) The Recordings (in whole or in part) does not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties.
(c) The Artist is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the person responsible based on the use of the Recordings.
(d) Copyright claims will be subject to action as mentioned on Section 4 LEGAL ACTIONS.
2. The Copyright shall be registered in the name of the Artist.
3. Artist is responsible to review all release information metadata and audio samples before sending to DSP's. Publisher will not take any responsibility of wrong metadata being submitted.
4. The artist must wait 180 days after the release publication to request a takedown, Takedown time will solely depend on the DSP after solicited by Publisher.
a) If release reaches 180 days after being published, takedown will have NO cost to the artist as mentioned on section (3).
b) If release is requested to be taken down before 180 days, it will incur into a take down operational fee of $9.99 USD per release to remove from all DSP's, payment must be issued via PayPal. After payment is received Publisher will immediately request the takedown (10-15 days approximately to be removed of the DSP).
5. You will be solely responsible for any bank transfer and third party transaction fees or other charges related to such withdrawals.
5. PUBLISHER RESPONSIBILITIES
Publisher shall pay to Artist EIGHTY FIVE PERCENT (85%) of net publishing receipts less the deductions taken by the distribution providers.
1. Publisher shall render sales statements to the Artist forty five days after every quarter of the year. (This period (45 days) may vary, it will solely depend on the DSP).
2. Artist may only request a payment if the statement balance is equal to or greater than $100 USD.
3. Only the Publisher shall issue licenses and sub-publication rights.
4. Publisher will provide the correspondent ISRC and UPC codes to the Artist when requested by the Artist.
5. Publisher shall deduct from gross publishing receipts (monies received) for the following expenses to the extent that said expenses were actually paid or incurred by the Publisher including, but not limited to, songwriter's royalties and advances, registration fees, demonstration tapes, lead sheets, arrangements, and all other miscellaneous, fees and expenses incurred in behalf of said composition;
6. Publisher shall be free to make licensing and sub-publication agreements in benefit of the Artist without consulting Artist and upon whatever terms it deems wise or wishes.
*7. Publisher will NOT be responsible of copyrighted material uploaded by the Artist, Publisher will use available technology to scan for potential fraud, copyrighted material.
By accessing https://www.youngbossdistribution.com/ (“Young Boss Records Music Limited”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Service Description
Once you purchase our service you will receive an automatized email. This email can go to your spam or promotion inbox. In any case you don’t receive it you can contact us at email@example.com
You understand and agree that the Service may include certain notifications from Indiefy, such as service announcements, user messages, administrative messages to your personal email, these communications are considered part of Young Boss Distribution services and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
The service ends when you receive the Spotify link of the playlist where your music was added. We are not responsible if: number of streams or followers does not have any kind of exponential growth. Be aware that these services can vary by the music genre.
You will be available to use these services for releases distributed under Young Boss Distribution or by any other distributors.
2. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, or access to the Service.
7. LEGAL ACTIONS
1. Copyright claims issued by third parties or personas will be subject to a full investigation and legal action may be taken against the Artist and/or the Legal Name individual.
2. Following actions will be immediately applied to the Artist after Copyright claim is received and investigated:
a) If Artist is found culpable of his/her actions, Immediate takedown of the Artist's content will be applied without notice, Artist may be contacted after the action taken via email.
b) If Artist generated royalties with content not being of his own property (Copyrighted content). Artist will NOT be entitled to receive any generated royalties.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
1. This Agreement shall become effective when it has been signed (accepted) and ending when all Content licenses expires unless terminated earlier by the one Party according to this Agreement.
2. Publisher and Artist hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hamilton, Waikato for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising here-from. This Agreement shall be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of New Zealad.
3. In the performance of his/her obligations of this Agreement, Artist shall be deemed an independent contractor. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we hereunto set our hands this, day of [Date].